Who is responsible for the processing of your data?
The data manager of the data is PANAMBI COLLECTION, S.L. (“PANAMBI”), with NIF number -B90026600.
PANAMBI’s contact data are as follows:
- Postal address: Customer Service, C/ Rafael María de Labra, 25, 41013, SEVILLA.
- Telephone: 954 127 227
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
What kind of information does PANAMBI collect?
PANAMBI may collect the following personal information from users of the PANAMBI website (“WEBSITE”) through the corresponding forms: name, email address, postal address, telephone number, date of birth, gender and credit card (PAN+CVV2) in compliance with PCI DSS standards or account number (provided by the customer in case of return) when the user visits the WEBSITE/APP, registers, places an online order, contacts PANAMBI or participates in PANAMBI promotions or surveys.
In addition, PANAMBI collects all the information related to your navigation on the WEBSITE/APP and your interaction with the brand.
All personal data collected by PANAMBI comes from the data subject, with the exception of contact data that may be provided to us by friends or family members:
- For sending a gift voucher or other gift.
- To share favorites saved on the WEB/APP
For what purposes do we process personal data?
The personal data of the data subject will be processed for the following purposes as applicable:
– To manage and develop the registration on the WEB/APP. The registration will involve the profiling of the user’s navigation on the WEB/APP. Such profiling consists of the use of the customer’s personal data and browsing information such as the products viewed or added to the basket, the sections of the WEB/APP visited, the location to assess their preferences and/or personal interests in order to offer them the contents of the WEB/APP, offers, services and products suitable to their profile.
– Manage and develop the online purchase. We use the customer’s personal information to process and deliver your order, inform you by email and/or SMS of the status of your order.
– Manage and send information about exclusive promotions, latest news and personalized information tailored to the profile, interests and needs of the person concerned as a customer via email, SMS or mail. The sending of this information will involve the profiling of users consisting of using personal data, the history of their purchases if applicable, as well as navigation information on the WEB/APP to evaluate certain aspects related to their personal preferences in order to offer commercial communications tailored to their profile.
– The content, products or services will be personalized to the customer in the communications according to their interests. To manage communications see the ‘Start my account’ section in My Account.
– Manage the alert service for when a particular item of clothing is available on the WEB
– Management and issuance of sales documents: digital ticket, sales invoice or Tax Free.
For how long will we keep the data?
PANAMBI will keep personal data only for the period of time that is reasonably necessary taking into account the needs to respond to issues that arise or resolve problems, make improvements, activate its services and comply with the requirements of applicable law. This means that it may retain personal data for a reasonable period of time even after the data subject has stopped using PANAMBI’s services or has stopped using the WEBSITE/APP. After this period, the personal data will be blocked from all PANAMBI systems.
What gives us the right to process the data?
PANAMBI has the following legitimate grounds for processing personal data:
Execution of the contract.
The legal basis for the processing of the personal data of the data subject that is collected is the execution of the purchase contract. In this sense, the data subject is obliged to provide the data that are necessary for its execution. If this data is not provided, it will not be possible to carry out the purchase-sale.
The management and issuance of the sales invoice is based on PANAMBI’s legal obligation in its relationship with customers.
In relation to the following purposes the legal basis for the processing of the personal data of the data subject will be the consent of the same, if it has been given:
- Management of the registration on the WEB/APP.
- Management of sending information about exclusive promotions, latest news and personalized information tailored to the profile of the person concerned.
- Management of the service of alerts of availability of garments on the WEB.
- Management and issuance of the following sales documents: digital ticket and Tax Free.
- The withdrawal of consent to these treatments by the person concerned will not condition the execution of the purchase contract concluded between him and PANAMBI.
In relation to the following purposes, the legal basis for the processing of the data subject’s personal data will be the legitimate interest of PANAMBI:
- The elaboration of profiles through the navigation in the WEB/APP by a registered user in the same, as well as of all those users who have provided us with their data for any other purpose.
- Sending satisfaction surveys about the products purchased or services used by PANAMBI customers in order to request their opinion and improve them.
Our legitimate interest is to ensure that our WEBSITE/APP remains secure, as well as to help PANAMBI understand the needs, expectations and level of satisfaction of users and, therefore, improve services, products and brands. All these actions are carried out in order to improve the level of customer satisfaction and ensure a unique browsing and shopping experience.
To whom may we disclose the data?
The personal data of the interested parties may be transferred/communicated to the following recipients:
- PANAMBI Group companies.
- Public Administrations and Public Bodies when required by tax, labor, Social Security or any other applicable regulations.
- Companies in charge of data processing, such as franchisees and suppliers that provide services to PANAMBI (courier companies, companies that send communications, agencies, profiling companies, etc.).
International data transfers may also occur as part of the above transfers/communications for which PANAMBI will use the Standard Contractual Clauses adapted by the European Commission and the EU-US Privacy Shield as a guarantee for those transfers made to countries that do not have an adequacy decision from the European Commission. In any case, third parties with whom certain personal data is shared will have previously accredited the adoption of appropriate technical and organizational measures for the proper protection of the same.
PANAMBI does not sell customer data to third parties under any circumstances.
How does PANAMBI protect personal data?
The WEB/APP uses information security techniques such as firewalls, access control procedures and cryptographic mechanisms, all with the aim of preventing unauthorized access to the data and guaranteeing its confidentiality. To achieve these purposes, the user accepts that PANAMBI obtains data for the purposes of the corresponding authentication of access controls.
Additionally, any transaction made through the WEB/APP is carried out through secure payment systems. The confidential payment data is transmitted directly and in encrypted form (SSL) to the corresponding entity.
PANAMBI declares that it has adopted all the necessary technical and organizational measures to guarantee the security and integrity of the personal data it processes, as well as to avoid its loss, alteration and/or access by unauthorized third parties.
What are your rights in relation to personal data?
You are entitled to the following rights, which may be exercised through the following e-mail address email@example.com:
- Right of access: You have the right to obtain confirmation as to whether or not PANAMBI is processing your personal data, as well as the right to access the personal data that PANAMBI has about you.
- Right of rectification: You have the right to request that PANAMBI rectify personal data when it is inaccurate or complete when it is incomplete. If you are registered on our WEB/APP, it may be easier for you to correct them directly by modifying your profile.
- Right to erasure/right to be forgotten: You can ask us to delete personal data when, among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected.
- Right of limitation: You have the right to request the limitation of data processing, in which case we will only keep them for the exercise or defense of claims.
- Right of portability: You have the right to receive personal data in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format, and to transmit it to another controller when the processing is based on consent or a contract, and is carried out by automated means.
- Right to object: You may object to the processing of your personal data based on the public or legitimate interest pursued by PANAMBI, including profiling. In this case, PANAMBI will stop processing the data, except for compelling legitimate reasons or the exercise or defense of possible claims.
- Automated individual decisions: You have the right not to be subject to a decision based solely on automated processing, including profiling, that produces legal effects on you or similarly significantly affects you. However, it is not possible to exercise this right if the decision is necessary for the conclusion or performance of a contract between you and PANAMBI; is authorized by law applicable to PANAMBI provided that it provides for adequate measures to safeguard your rights, freedoms and legitimate interests; or is based on your explicit consent.
- Right to file a complaint: You have the right to file a complaint with the Spanish Data Protection Agency.
In order to process the request, we may ask you to prove your identity.
Use of our website
The user agrees to make proper use of the contents of the Web, being obliged to (i) provide truthful and accurate information about the data requested in the registration form or order form, and keep them updated, every time you use the Web; (ii) not to engage in illicit, illegal or contrary to good faith and public order; (iii) not to disseminate content or propaganda of a racist, xenophobic or discriminatory nature based on race, sex, ideology, religion or that in any way violates morality, public order, fundamental rights, public freedoms, honor, privacy or the image of third parties and, in general, current legislation; (iv) not to cause damage to the physical and logical systems of the Web, PANAMBI’s suppliers or third parties, or introduce or spread computer viruses or any other physical or logical systems that are likely to cause the aforementioned damage; (v) not to use the contents of the Web and the information on it to send advertising, or send messages for any other commercial purpose, or to collect or store personal data of third parties; (vi) not to attempt to access and, where appropriate, use the email accounts of other users and modify or manipulate their messages.
PANAMBI reserves the right to make unannounced changes it deems appropriate on its website, and may change, delete or add content and services provided through the same as the way in which they are presented or located on its website.
Intellectual and industrial property
All intellectual and industrial property rights of the Website and its contents, including but not limited to images, sound, audio, video, designs, texts, graphics, logos, icons, color combinations, structure, buttons, as well as software, trade names, trademarks, works, illustrations, photographs or industrial drawings and any other signs susceptible of industrial and commercial use are the property and ownership of PANAMBI or third party owners who have duly authorized their inclusion on the Website.
The reproduction, distribution and public communication, including making available, of all or part of the contents of the Web, for commercial purposes, in any medium and by any technical means, without the authorization of PANAMBI, are expressly prohibited.
The user agrees to respect the intellectual and industrial property rights owned by PANAMBI. The user may use the website and its contents for personal and private use. Any other use is prohibited and requires the user to obtain prior express written permission from PANAMBI. The user must refrain from deleting, altering, evading or manipulating any protection device or security system installed on the Web.
Responsibility derived from the use of the web site
PANAMBI is not responsible, in any case, for damages of any nature that may cause, but not limited to: errors or omissions in the contents, lack of availability of the portal or the transmission of viruses or malicious or harmful programs in the contents, despite having taken all the necessary technological measures to prevent it.
From the client’s website it is possible that it is redirected to contents of third party websites. Since the provider can not always control the content posted by third parties on their websites, it does not assume any responsibility for such content. In any case, the provider states that it will proceed to the immediate removal of any content that could violate national or international law, morality or public order, proceeding to the immediate withdrawal of the redirection to that website, informing the competent authorities of the content in question.
PANAMBI no se hace responsable de la información y contenidos almacenados, a título enunciativo pero no limitativo, en foros, chats, generadores de blogs, comentarios, redes sociales o cualquier otro medio que permita a terceros publicar contenidos de forma independiente en la Web. No obstante PANAMBI se pone a disposición de todos los usuarios, autoridades y fuerzas de seguridad, y colaborando de forma activa en la retirada o en su caso bloqueo de todos aquellos contenidos que pudieran afectar o contravenir la legislación nacional, o internacional, derechos de terceros o la moral y el orden público. En caso de que el usuario considere que existe en la Web algún contenido que pudiera ser susceptible de esta clasificación, se ruega lo notifique de forma inmediata al administrador de la Web.
La Web ha sido revisada y probada para que funcione correctamente. En principio, puede garantizarse el correcto funcionamiento las 24 horas del día 7 días a la semana, todo el año. No obstante, PANAMBI no descarta la posibilidad de que existan ciertos errores de programación, o que acontezcan causas de fuerza mayor, catástrofes naturales, huelgas, o circunstancias semejantes que hagan imposible el acceso a la Web.
Está prohibida la introducción de hiperenlaces con fines comerciales en páginas web ajenas a PANAMBI que permitan el acceso a la Web, sin el consentimiento previo de PANAMBI. PANAMBI no se responsabiliza del uso o el contenido de las páginas web de terceros que puedan enlazar con panambicollection.com.
ANAMBI is not responsible for the information and contents stored, including but not limited to, in forums, chats, blogs generators, comments, social networks or any other means that allow third parties to publish contents independently on the Web. However PANAMBI is available to all users, authorities and security forces, and actively collaborating in the removal or blocking of all content that could affect or contravene national or international legislation, third party rights or morality and public order. In the event that the user considers that there is on the Web any content that could be susceptible to this classification, please notify immediately to the administrator of the Web.
The Web has been reviewed and tested so that it works correctly. In principle, it can be guaranteed to work properly 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, all year round. However, PANAMBI does not rule out the possibility of certain programming errors, force majeure, natural disasters, strikes, or similar circumstances that make it impossible to access the Web.
It is forbidden to introduce hyperlinks for commercial purposes in non-PANAMBI web pages that allow access to the Web, without the prior consent of PANAMBI. PANAMBI is not responsible for the use or content of third party websites that may link to panambicollection.com.